Search 1000's of jobs across various categories to find your dream job.
Post a job here with your requirements and we use all our channels to get you enough applicants to choose from.Post a job For Free
Job Info : Amazon Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Seller Support Associate @ Bangalore In December 2017.Qualification/ eligibility conditions & other rules are given below…
Company Name : Amazon
Designation : Seller Support Associate
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Job Requirements :
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements.
* Should be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform.
* Candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
* As Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
* Must have demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
* As a technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required.
* Must have desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
* Should be a business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous.
* Should process improvement awareness and experience.
* Must have enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
* Should have strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
* Must have ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
* Should have demonstrated appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
* Must have demonstrated effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
* Must have exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
* Should maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
* Must have demonstrated excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
* Should contribute to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
* Must maintain acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
* Must actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
* Must liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Total No Of Posts : Multiple
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Freshers
Pay Scale : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Important Dates : 8th – 16th December 2017
Amazon Recruitment Centre,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Ground Floor, Opp. Soul Space Arena Mall,
K.R.Puram – Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevapura, Bangalore 560 048.