Search 1000's of jobs across various categories to find your dream job.
Post a job here with your requirements and we use all our channels to get you enough applicants to choose from.Post a job For Free
Job Info : Amazon Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Seller Support Associate @ Bangalore In December 2017.Qualification/ eligibility conditions & other rules are given below…
Company Name : Amazon
Designation : Seller Support Associate
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Job Requirements :
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements.
* Should be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform.
* Candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
* As Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
* Must have demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
* As a technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required.
* Must have desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
* Should be a business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous.
* Should process improvement awareness and experience.
* Must have enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
* Should have strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
* Must have ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
* Should have demonstrated appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
* Must have demonstrated effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
* Must have exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
* Should maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
* Must have demonstrated excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
* Should contribute to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
* Must maintain acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
* Must actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
* Must liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Total No Of Posts : Multiple
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Freshers
Pay Scale : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Important Dates : 8th – 16th December 2017
Amazon Recruitment Centre,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Ground Floor, Opp. Soul Space Arena Mall,
K.R.Puram – Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevapura, Bangalore 560 048.
Amazon.com, Inc., doing business as Amazon (/ˈæməzɒn/), is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. The tech giant is the largest Internet retailer in the world measured by revenue and market capitalization, and second largest after Alibaba Group in terms of total sales. The amazon.com website started as an online bookstore and later diversified to sell video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. The company also produces consumer electronics—Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Echo—and is the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services (IaaS and PaaS). Amazon also sells certain low-end products like USB cables under its in-house brand AmazonBasics.
Amazon has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India, and Mexico. In 2016, Dutch, Polish, and Turkish language versions of the German Amazon website were also launched.Amazon also offers international shipping to certain other countries for some of its products.
In 2015, Amazon surpassed Walmart as the most valuable retailer in the United States by market capitalization. Amazon is the fourth most valuable public company in the world, the largest Internet company by revenue in the world, and the eighth largest employer in the United States. In 2017, Amazon acquired Whole Foods Market for $13.4 billion, which vastly increased Amazon’s presence as a physical retailer.The acquisition was interpreted by some as a direct attempt to challenge Walmart and their brick-and-mortar stores.View Site >>