Search 1000's of jobs across various categories to find your dream job.
Post a job here with your requirements and we use all our channels to get you enough applicants to choose from.Post a job For Free
1. Modeling Data Creation and Capability Development Support To Modeling Teams,
2. Model Tracking and Analysis Data Creation, Verification and Validation,
3. Drive Enhancement of Modeling Capabilities through Development of Automated Tools and Capabilities,
4. MIS Reporting,
5. Undertake complex analysis to accomplish the project objective.
6. Data driven solutions and working on critical Initiatives, Identify opportunities to drive data analytics solutions
Designation : Programmer Analyst
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 1 – 1.5 yrs
Salary : As per Industry
Skills : Good Communication
1. 1-1.5 years of Strong programming skills – SAS, SQL
2. Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners • Should have experience in UNIX shell scripting.
3. Must be proficient with general RDBMS skills and good exposure to Teradata as a RDBMS tool.
4. Functional knowledge of Finance industry is a plus
5. Experience with a Big Data technologies is a plus
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
American Express Company, incorporated on June 10, 1965, is a global services company. The Company’s principal products and services are charge and credit payment card products, and travel-related services offered to consumers and businesses around the world. The Company’s segments include U.S. Card Services, International Card Services, Global Commercial Services and Global Network & Merchant Services. The Company’s principal operating subsidiary is American Express Travel Related Services CompanyView Site >>