Search 1000's of jobs across various categories to find your dream job.
Post a job here with your requirements and we use all our channels to get you enough applicants to choose from.Post a job For Free
Company: Infosys Limited India
Job ID/Ref Code: Inf_EXTERNAL_10041710_18
Experience Range: 03-05 years
Primary Location: Bangalore
Role Designation– Senior Systems Engineer
* Implement design, development, validation and support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements.,
* Participate in Knowledge Management.,
* Ensuring highest levels of service offerings to clients in own technology domain within the guidelines, policies, and norms of Infosys
Technical and Professional Requirements-
* 2+ years of experience in AS400 based ERP’s with consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks with techno-functional expertise which includes ERP’s like MAPICS, BPCS.,
* Expertise in requirement Analysis, Business Process Mapping, Business Process Analysis, Gap Analysis, Requirements elicitation, Business Impact Analysis, High-level design, Design review, Project/Release planning.,
* Expertise in Software development code walkthrough, Problem analysis, Integration Testing, System Testing, Test planning, Documentation Reviews, Troubleshooting, Co-ordination Support Status reporting, Customer interfacing Process Initiatives & Compliance.,
* Detailed techno-functional knowledge and Application Maintenance Support (AMS) experience for 2 years using one or more of the following Infor Applications: MAPICS/BPCS/Warranty claim processing (UPG)/AS400 – Development and production support with activities as/Providing Support for ongoing applications on AS400 and functional expertise on INFOR MAPICS.,
* AS400 (RPG, CLP, RPGLE languages) work experience and ERP based knowledge on INFOR MAPICS to find the root cause of any issue technically as well as functionally.,
* Expertise in financial and accounts payable modules on MAPICS ERP which is very critical and will be helpful to resolve issues as early as possible..,
* Expertise in change management tool i.e. MKS Implementer to promote programs from development stage to production environment.,
* Expertise in Security access management on MAPICS ERP as well as MAPICS technical Support.,
* Location of posting is subject to Business Requirements
Educational Requirements: Bachelor Of Technology
Service Line: Enterprise Package Application Services
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It has its headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT company by 2017 revenues and 596th largest public company in the world based on revenue. On March 29, 2019, it’s market capitalization was $46.52 billion. The credit rating of the company is A− (rating by Standard & Poor’s).
Infosys was established by seven engineers in Pune, Maharashtra, India with an initial capital of $250 in 1981. It was registered as Infosys Consultants Private Limited on 2 July 1981. In 1983, it relocated its office to Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Name change: The company changed its name to Infosys Technologies Private Limited in April 1992 and to Infosys Technologies Limited when it became a public limited company in June 1992. It was later renamed to Infosys Limited in June 2011.
Share listing: An initial public offer (IPO) in February 1993 with an offer price of ₹95 (equivalent to ₹510 or US$7.40 in 2018) per share against book value of ₹20 (equivalent to ₹110 or US$1.60 in 2018) per share was undersubscribed but it was “bailed out” by US investment bank Morgan Stanley, which picked up 13% of equity at the offer price. Its shares were listed in stock exchanges in June 1993 with a trading opening at ₹145 (equivalent to ₹790 or US$11 in 2018) per share.
Its shares were listed on NASDAQ in 1999 through ADR route. The share price surged to ₹8,100 (equivalent to ₹26,000 or US$380 in 2018) by 1999 making it the costliest share on the market at the time. At that time, Infosys was among the 20 biggest companies by market capitalization on the NASDAQ. The ADR listing was shifted from NASDAQ to NYSE Euronext to give its European investors better access to its stock.View Site >>