Search 1000's of jobs across various categories to find your dream job.
Post a job here with your requirements and we use all our channels to get you enough applicants to choose from.Post a job For Free
Job Info : Broadridge Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Associate @ Bangalore In November 2017.Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details and Detailed Description etc,given details as below.
Company Name : Broadridge Financial Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Designation : System Associate
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA/M Com
Job Requirements :
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MBA/M Com from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should ensure consistent adherence to quality, turnaround time & productivity requirements.
* Must have hands-on with all process activities within the department, able to understand and address all process requests, issues & updates.
* Should be able to identify improvement opportunities & potential risk areas within the process.
* Must have error management & monitoring the teams adherence to process controls will be a key responsibility.
* Should process documentation is kept active that captures updates as received from the Client and cascade to all the team members.
* Must maintain record and circulate key project management information to internal management and the client.
* Must timely & accurate distribution of such performance metrics.
* Must have knowledge in operations in brokerage / investment banking and should possess business knowledge in US/International markets.
* Should have experience working in US /International clearing and settlement back office life cycle activities.
* Should be hands-on and domain experience is essential at all levels Interacting with Street side brokers / institutions would be an added advantage.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Total No Of Posts : Multiple
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Freshers
Pay Scale : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
Age Limit : Candidate should be Minimum age 18 yrs Max age 35 yrs.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Important Dates : 14th – 16th November 2017(12 PM)
Broadridge Financial Solutions India Pvt Ltd,
DivyaSree NR Enclave, Beside TESCO office,
Plot No 1, EPIP Industrial Area,
Whitefield, Bangalore – 56006
Broadridge may be a leading supplier of capitalist communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and firms globally. Our systems and services embrace capitalist communication solutions, securities process and operations. In short, we offer the infrastructure that helps the money services business operate. With fifty years of expertise, we offer money services corporations with advanced, dependable, climbable and cost-efficient integrated services to assist run their businesses.View Site >>