Search 1000's of jobs across various categories to find your dream job.
Post a job here with your requirements and we use all our channels to get you enough applicants to choose from.Post a job For Free
Job Info : HCL Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Customer Associate @ Chennai In December 2017.Qualification/ eligibility conditions & other rules are given below…
Company Name : HCL
Designation : Customer Associate
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Job Requirements :
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have excellent Verbal Communication Skills.
* Must have basic knowledge of Internet and E-commerce.
* Must have good Confidence is required.
* Should be willing to Work in Night Shifts (US Timings).
* Must have knowledge on registration & Scheduling for client examinations.
* Must follow escalation procedures for issues uncontrollable at CSR level.
* Must be updating different trackers like End User complaint tracker etc.
* Should be implementing feedback given during monitoring sessions by PICs / Team Leads.
* Must have appropriate documentation on client CRM.
* Must be ensuring data security – proprietary data of customers.
* Should meeting SLAs & maintaining Quality Standards.
* Must have good Typing Skills (30 wpm with 90% accuracy).
* Should have good command in verbal and written English.
* Must be any graduate with min 6 months of experience in a live Chat campaign is eligible for this opening.
* Should have excellent written communication skills.
* Must have good comprehension and correct grammar skills.
* Should have excellent computer/ internet navigation skills.
Total No Of Posts : Multiple
Location : Chennai
Experience : Freshers
Pay Scale : Rs 2.75 LPA
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Important Dates : 6th – 8th December 2017
HCL Technologies Ltd, 1st floor,
WSS Towers, Navins Building, 106 & 107,
Langs Garden Road, Mount Road, Pudupet,
Landmark : Near Casino Theatre, Chennai – 2.
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.View Site >>