Search 1000's of jobs across various categories to find your dream job.
Post a job here with your requirements and we use all our channels to get you enough applicants to choose from.Post a job For Free
Job Info : HGS Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Back Office Process Associate @ Mumbai In December 2017.Qualification/ eligibility conditions & other rules are given below…
Company Name : Hinduja Global Solutions
Designation : Back Office Process Associate
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Job Requirements :
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good Communication Skills in English,Hindi.
* Should have good 9 working hours inclusive of 1hr break.
* Must be working for 5 working days and Saturday and Sunday off Needs to be in compliance with all the operational requirements and work as per the companys norms and policies.
* Should be flexible to work in Shifts (1week Day/1week Night) Transport provided.
* Should answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
* Must keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
* Should process orders, forms and applications.
* Must follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
* Must refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation
* Must have willingness to work in Rotational Shifts (24×7).
* Must have good communications skills.
* Should have ability to listen and active problem solving skills.
* Must have good interpersonal skills.
* Must have ability to handle pressure.
* Must have basic Computer knowledge.
* Must be providing an interface between customers and the client/company.
* Candidates who have good communications skills, interpersonal skills and can handle stress well.
* Should possess good listening skills, and the ability to think quickly, to make a recommendation or solution to the customer’s problem.
Total No Of Posts : Multiple
Location : Mumbai
Experience : Freshers
Pay Scale : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Important Dates : 6th – 16th December 2017( 11 AM)
Vashi International InfoTech Park,
Above Vashi Railway Station, Tower No1,
4th Floor, Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400703.
Pushpa Koli – 9967488838 or 7977785460
Hinduja Global Solutions is an Indian pure play business and service provider headquartered in Bangalore, and part of the Hinduja Group. Formerly known as HTMT Global, the company re-branded itself as HGS in line with the group policy. It has over 40000 employees worldwide with a large employee base in India. It has presence in about 12 countries including Philippines, USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Mauritius, UAE and Jamaica. In India, it has 66 “delivery centers” including major cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and growing cities like Mysore, Nagercoil, Durgapur, Siliguri, and Guntur.
The history of HGS (Hinduja Global Solutions) began in 1993 under the name ALIT Ashok Leyland Information Technology, providing information technology services. In 2000, ALIT merged with Hinduja Finance Corporation (HFC) to form HGS. 2003 marked a milestone for HGS with the acquisition of Customer Contact Center Inc., a call center company located in the Philippines. In 2007, HGS acquired AFFINA LLC, a US-based contact center and database management and marketing research company and in 2010, UK-based Careline Services, another contact center management services provider, was acquired. In 2011, HGS acquired Canadian-based On-line Support Inc. (OLS) to further strengthen its presence in North America.
On 30 June 2015, HGS announced the signing of a definitive agreement to take over a significant portion of Mphasis Emerging Markets business. With this acquisition, HGS expanded its presence in Bangalore, Noida, Raipur, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Vadodara, Indore, Puducherry, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar and Mangalore, and also entered the competitive BPO market in terms of employment with its only centre in North India in Noida.View Site >>