Search 1000's of jobs across various categories to find your dream job.
Post a job here with your requirements and we use all our channels to get you enough applicants to choose from.Post a job For Free
Company: Infosys Limited India
Job ID/Ref Code: Inf_EXTERNAL_10042130_2
Skill(s): SAP EP, SAP FIORI, SAP UI5, SAP LEONARDO
Experience Range: 05-07 years
Primary Location: Bangalore
Role Designation- Associate Consultant
• Actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation,diagnosis, solution generation, design, and deployment.,
• Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives.,• Adherence to,the organizational guidelines and processes.
Technical and Professional Requirements- •
Should have minimum of 2 years of web application development experience.,
• Mandatory to have Hands-on experience in SAP Fiori and SAPUI5 custom development.,
• Should have experience in Consume Gateway OData Services for UI5 development.,
• Should have experience in SAP Portal area is a plus.,
• Candidate should be capable of self-learning new technologies in UI space, working with a minimum, direction, and supervision.,
• Location of posting is subject to business requirements
Educational Requirements: Bachelor Of Technology, BSc, BCom , BCA , MBA , Master Of Technology
Service Line: CORPCSSI
Infosys Limited India
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing-services. It has its headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT company by 2017 revenues and 596th largest public company in the world based on revenue. On March 29, 2019, its market capitalisation was $46.52 billion. The credit rating of the company is A- (rating by Standard & Poor’s).
Infosys was established by seven engineers in Pune, Maharashtra, India with an initial capital of $250 in 1981. It was registered as Infosys Consultants Private Limited on 2 July 1981. In 1983, it relocated its office to Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Name change: The company changed its name to Infosys Technologies Private Limited in April 1992 and to Infosys Technologies Limited when it became a public limited company in June 1992. It was later renamed to Infosys Limited in June 2011.
Share listing: An initial public offer (IPO) in February 1993 with an offer price of ?95 (equivalent to ?510 or US$7.40 in 2018) per share against book value of ?20 (equivalent to ?110 or US$1.60 in 2018) per share was undersubscribed but it was “bailed out” by US investment bank Morgan Stanley, which picked up 13% of equity at the offer price. Its shares were listed in stock exchanges in June 1993 with a trading opening at ?145 (equivalent to ?790 or US$11 in 2018) per share.
Its shares were listed on NASDAQ in 1999 through ADR route. The share price surged to ?8,100 (equivalent to ?26,000 or US$380 in 2018) by 1999 making it the costliest share on the market at the time. At that time, Infosys was among the 20 biggest companies by market capitalization on the NASDAQ. The ADR listing was shifted from NASDAQ to NYSE Euronext to give its European investors better access to its stock.
View Site >>