Search 1000's of jobs across various categories to find your dream job.
Post a job here with your requirements and we use all our channels to get you enough applicants to choose from.Post a job For Free
Job Info : Syntel Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Process Associate @ Mumbai In November 2017.Qualification/ eligibility conditions & other rules are given below…
Company Name : Syntel
Designation : Process Associate
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in Accountant/ Accounts/Reconciliation/ Capital markets/ Mutual funds/ Derivatives/ Equities/ Financial Analyst/ Fixed income/ Payable/ Receivable Or 1 year of experience as a trader /broker /dealer /Bolt operator.
* CA firm experience will be considered.
* Should have excellent Communication Skills.
* Must have flexibility to work in Night Shifts.
* Should flexible to work in any location Airoli/Powaii.
* Must be expertise in concepts of capital markets/Securities/Mutual funds/derivatives.
* Must have good understanding of Financial and Accounting concepts.
* Should have Good analytical & data interpretation skills.
Must have knowledge on Java, .Net, Mainframe, others
* Should have good communication skills
* Would be required to attend the interview ONLY at the Syntel defined locations, as advised by the Campus Recruitment Team
* Must be supporting and solving queries / issues in the product / real situations.
* Should be maintaining & tracking the systems and updating as per the requirement.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
* Should be a effective team player.
* Should be well Versed with Investment Banking Terms-Capital Markets, Derivatives, Reconciliations, Month end closing Reports.
Total No Of Posts : Multiple
Location : Mumbai
Experience : Freshers
Pay Scale : Rs 2.75 – 3.5 LPA
Age Limit : Candidate should be Minimum age 18 yrs Max age 35 yrs.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Important Dates : 14th – 17th November 2017
State Street Syntel Services Private. Ltd.,
Building No 4, Thane Belapur Road,
Airoli Mindspace, 2nd Floor, Mumbai.
Contact : Tejas Chavan – 020334231
Syntel is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire life cycle of business and information systems and processes. Founded in 1980, Syntel leverages dedicated centers of excellence, a flexible global delivery model, and a strong track record of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations across nearly every industry. Syntel is assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, and is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.View Site >>