Search 1000's of jobs across various categories to find your dream job.
Post a job here with your requirements and we use all our channels to get you enough applicants to choose from.Post a job For Free
Team Mgr – R2R
Bachelor Degree or PG degree in Commerce
Ensure adherence to Quality norms and processes• â€¢ Interact with customers (internal/external) to meet process deliverables.
• Create status reports for customers (internal/external).
• Manage and resolve escalations and issues raised by customers and process specialists.
• Identify & drive opportunities to enhance service delivery.
• Identify cost optimization opportunities.
• Identify and suggest business improvement opportunities.
• Handling simple billing transactions, doing rule-based credit appraisals, rectifying errors in customer master, following up with customers on overdue invoices, applying single receipts across multiple invoices, adjusting customer debit notes/(self) credit notes against open invoices, creating customer account statements and performing Account Reconciliation, coordinating with end customers, sales and customer service to resolve the disputed invoices to ensure SLAs are met as agreed for customer satisfaction.
Project / Process:
• Drive team to achieve process SLAs / metrics â€“ productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
• Ensure individual SLAs are met on processing transactions (if applicable).
• Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
• Conduct analysis and track services delivered.
• Initiate and deliver on process improvement projects to improve process efficiencies.
• Review process audit findings and take corrective action to prevent negative results.
• Innovate opportunities to automate & reduce manual interventions.
• Conduct Quality checks & periodical review of process adherence.
• Discuss/ suggest the way forward, improvement areas to the customer/process.
• Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the team.
• Maintain operations rigor around daily huddles, knowledge management Cross-training, etc.
• Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
– Perform knowledge sharing
• Update Process documentation /user manuals as appropriate for the process.
• Participate in knowledge transfer.
Provide work direction and guidance to team members:
ensure accuracy of the work of team members, their ability to operate under deadlines and to work on multiple tasks
• Establish systems and procedures in the team.
• Allocate work and tasks to the team.
• Conduct team-building activities to enhance motivation.
• Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners in the team.
• Conduct process training or refresher training if required.
• Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
• Complete mandatory training for self as identified in the training plan for the project.
• Conduct appraisals for team members in a timely fashion.
• Identify training needs of team members and provide coaching support to them.
• Report to the manager on performance, status and any escalations.
• Resignations / Absconder communication to Operations Manager.
• Manage attrition and absenteeism.
• Support recruitment efforts for the team.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses a working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She/he has extensively demonstrated the successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jul 17, 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.comView Site >>